With our eight dedicated courts at Timmons Park, we offer a premiere destination for Pickleball enthusiasts of all skill levels to come together and enjoy the fast-paced, addictive fun. McPherson Park also offers two tennis courts with Pickleball lines. The thrill is spreading to Gower Park soon, with 10 new courts on the horizon. Your invitation to the court is here!
Where are Courts located?
|Timmons Park||Gower Park (Coming January 2024)||McPherson Park|
|121 Oxford Street|
|24 Evelyn Avenue|
|120 E. Park Avenue|
|6 a.m. to 9 p.m.||6 a.m. to 10 p.m.||6 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
Open Play and Player Rotation:
- Court use is on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise reserved or designated for a program
- Open Play format – all skill levels are welcome
- No Individual or group may occupy courts for lessons, leagues or tournament play without permission from the City of Greenville Parks, Recreation & Tourism department
when courts are full and players are waiting to play:
- Waiting players will place their paddle in the “paddle rack” from left to right
- Court time is limited to 1 game to 11, win by 2
- Exit court immediately – return to waiting area outside the courts
- Play again – place your paddle in the first available opening in the paddle rack from left to right
Peak Times with most amount of players:
- Mornings: 8 a.m. to noon
- Evenings: 5 to 9 p.m.
Join us this fall for the Adult Pickleball League! Whether you are a beginner or a true pickler, pickleball leagues are a great way to get active in a fun, social and welcoming environment.
Indoor Pickleball Open Play
Don’t let the cold weather stop you from working on your game! Bring the competition inside & join us for Indoor Pickleball Open Play at the Park Avenue Gym. Registration coming soon!