- Route 602: Woodruff Connector Service Reduced Effective Monday, May 24
- Trolley Delays Thursday, May 13 - Saturday, May 15
- Greenlink Service Suspended on Memorial Day
- Change to Non-Profit Tickets Effective July 1, 2022
- Seasonal Trolley Service Postponed - UPDATE
- Masks Required on Greenlink Buses Effective Tuesday, February 2
A new website for the maintenance facility project enables public engagement opportunities. Read on...
Greenlink is working on bus stop improvements that will enhance our riders’ experience. More information
All South Carolinians age 16 and older can now get the COVID-19 vaccine. Read on...
In accordance with the Transportation Security Administration Security Directive 1582/84-21-01, effective Tuesday, February 2, all Greenlink passengers and employees must wear a face mask or other face covering when on board a bus or paratransit vehicle. More information on the requirement.
The Greenville Transit Authority is currently conducting its meetings virtually to observe social distancing. Read on...